Day Visitors & Family Days out at Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan has an exciting range of activities for young and old, so make sure you don’t miss out! All day visitor tickets must be purchased in advance of arrival online at Trabolgan Day Visitor Tickets.
TAS adventure sports may require pre-booking in advance of arrival.
Entrance and Costs
Single Day Visitor Entry €15 per person (under 2's go FREE). All tickets are available to purchase online.
- Entrance and parking
- Use of indoor and outdoor playarea's (Jungle safari, Eco Playground or Wooden Wonderland)
- Entertainment shows, character meet and greets or character walkabouts from children's favourites such as PJ Masks, Peppa Pig and George or Ben and Holly or The Trabolgan Woodland Characters Florrie the Fox or Bonnie the Bunny or Wez the Weasel or Billy the Badger (no entertainments on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays on bank holidays- entertainment varies on a daily basis.
- A choice of ONE Of the following- Indoor Pool Paradise OR Trabolgan High Ropes Centre OR the Trabolgan Bird of Prey Centre OR 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf
Indoor Pool Paradise- 9.00am-5.45pm
Located in the main centre our indoor pool paradise offers families the ideal mix of fun and relaxation in balmy temperatures of around 29°C. If you do not redeem your entry ticket in the pool then an additional fee of €12 per person applies for entry payable either online in advance of arrival or directly at the pool reception desk-
(toddlers up to 2 years free)
NB- All Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, when attending our Pool. The adult must remain in the pool in constant supervisiion of children 10 years and under. The adult must remain on the pool deck supervising children from 11-13 years of age.
These activities are located in and around the Sports Hall area or at our main centre and additional costs applies. Tickets can be purchased online in advance of arrival or you can pay direclty at the Sports Hall Coffee Shop.
- High Ropes €15 per person
- Go Karts (Single or double karts. Over 5s only, minimum height of 150cm operates on a queing basis) €12 per person
- Combat Laser (8 +yrs) €10 per person (this activity must be prebooked in advance before purchasing your online ticket).
- Archery (8+ yrs) €10 per person (this activity must be prebooked in advance before purchasing your online ticket).
- Trabolgan Tower- Climbing, Abseiling, Zip Wire (all 6 +yrs) €10 per person per individual activity. Complete all three for €24 (must be booked in advance online) . Please note the tower is not available on guest check in days Mondays and Fridays and Tuesdays on bank holiday weekends.
- Bounce Zone- Bungee Trampolines (4+ yrs) €7 per person.
- Water Walkerz (5+ years) €7 per person
- Mini Karts €4 per child per session - coin operated 2 x €2 coin (age 5-8 yrs height restrictions apply) not available to book online
- Mini Trampolines €4 per child per session (age 3 - 17 years) not available to book online
NB- All TAS activities are subject to availability & weather conditions. Please Note limited activities on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- Trabolgan Adventure Sports varies on a daily basis. Minimum numbers may be required to run certain activities. Age and height restrictions apply. Prebooking may be required. Please visit the sports hall information or call in advance on 021 4661551 to check availability or book activities.
€5 per person. Located across from our information point/gift shop and our outdoor playareas, Florrie's Fun Crazy Golf offers 9 fun and challenging holes for all the family to enjoy. If you don't redeem you day vistior ticket at the crazy golf course you can purchase tickets for this at an additional cost of €5 per person. These can be booked online or bought direclty from the Information Point across from the crazy golf course.
Refundable deposit required for clubs and balls
Par 3 18 Hole Golf Course
€10 per person. Our Par 3 Clifftop Golf Course set in stunning countryside with breathtaking views is a perfect course for beginners or pros alike. Clubs for our par 3 golf course are issued from the Information Point with a refundable deposit.
Refundable deposit required for clubs and balls
Located at the clubhouse on our golf course be sure to visit our Bird of Prey Educational Centre where you will see Hawks, Falcons and Owls. Your day visitor ticket can be used for free entry into the Bird of Prey Centre. Seperate entrance fee of €5 per person applies to entrance to the Bird of Prey Centre if you redeem your day visitor ticket for another activity (subject to opening dates and times).
*All day visits subject to Trabolgan terms and conditions. Please note pets are not permitted on park except for guide or assistant dogs.
Dates Closed for 2022 to Day Visitors
19th September - 23rd September, 26th September - 30th September, 3rd October - 7th October, 10th October – 14th October, 17th October – 21st October, 24th October – 28th October inclusive.
Special Event Dates 2022
(On special event dates activities may run on a limited basis and there will be no entertainment)
23rd September – 26th September, 30th September – 3rd October, 7th October – 10th October, 14th October – 17th October, 21st October – 24th October inclusive.